International medical journals
Coronary Artery Disease 2006; 17(2):165-71
Role of right-sided chest leads in the detection of multivessel coronary artery disease in patients with extended Q-wave anterior myocardial infarction
Clinical Cardiology 2005;28:375-380
The prognostic value of a QRS-score during exercise testing
J Electrocardiol 2004;37:325-8
DOI: 10.1016/j.electrocard. 2004.07.007
Exercise induced left bundle branch block accompanied by chest pain. Correlation with coronary artery disease
Ann Noninv Electrocardiol 2004 Jul;9(3):221-7
Detection of multivessel disease post myocardial infarction using an exercise induced QRS score
Int J Cardiol. 2004 Apr;94(2-3):261-7
Exercise-induced prolongation of the infarct-related Q-waves as a marker of myocardial viability in the infarcted area
Coron Artery Dis. 2003 Dec;14(8):527-32
DOI: 10.1097/01.mca. 0000100284.73402.22
A QRS score versus ST-segment changes during exercise testing: which is the most reliable ischaemic marker after myocardial revascularisation?
Clinical Cardiology 2003 May;26(5):226-30.
Significance of exercise-induced ST changes in leads aVR, V5, and V1. Discrimination of patients with single- or multivessel coronary artery disease.
International Journal of Bioelectromagnetism 2000;2:79-84
Can right chest leads in exercise-testing distinguish the false positive scintigraphic findings in the inferior myocardial wall?
National medical journals
Journal of the Working Group on Exercise Testing and Cardiac Rehabilitation of the Hellenic Cardiology Society:
- Aigyptiadou MN. National 6-minutes Walk Test Guidelines. 2005;12:2-16.
- Aigyptiadou MN, Fotiadis I. Assessment of patients with pulmonary hypertension in the exercise testing laboratory. 2004;11:2-5.
- Aigyptiadou MN, Fotiadis I. Cardiopulmonary exercise testing in patients with pulmonary hypertension. 2004;11:6-10.
- Aigyptiadou MN, Fotiadis I. The 6 minute walk test in patients with pulmonary hypertension. 2004;11:11-14.
- Aigyptiadou MN: Cardiac Rehabilitation: The role of psychosocial management. 2003;9:3-8.
- Aigyptiadou MN, Antonakoudis C. Cardiac rehabilitation. 2002;8:11-15.
- Michealides AP, Aigyptiadou ΜΝ. Improved diagnostic accuracy using right chest leads during exercise testing. 2001;5:8-11.
Hellenic Journal of Cardiology and ''Heart & Vessels'':
- Aigyptiadou MN: Education & Social Rehabilitation in patients with heart disease. Hellenic J Cardiol, 2003;(Suppl 1):229-235.
- Michaelides AP. Kartalis AN, Aigyptiadou MN, Toutouzas PK. Transient left bandle brunch block and chest pain during exercise testing. Heart & Vessels (the official medical journal of the Hellenic Heart Foundation), 2002;5:474.
- Antonakoudis C, Aigyptiadou MN, Sarpakis I [on behalf of the Working Group on Exercise Testing and Cardiac Rehabilitation of the Hellenic Cardiology Society]. Cardiac rehabilitation: National Guidelines. www.hcs.gr 2001.
- Aigyptiadou MN: Blocking endothelin-1 receptors in patients with pulmonary arterial hypertension. Medical Express 2004;119:32.
- Aigyptiadou MN: Orphan drugs. Medical Express 2004;118:14.
- Aigyptiadou MN. Atherosclerosis. Health and Style 2002;9:12-16.
- Aigyptiadou MN. Stroke. Health and Style 2002;10:24-27.
- Aigyptiadou MN. Intermittent claudication. Health and Style 2002;11:8-11
1. “The Echo Manual”, 2nd ed. LW&W, Mayo Foundation (Oh JK, Seward JB, Tajik AJ), Hellenic Edition, Ed. D.P. Lagos, 2001: translation of 12 Chapters:
· Chapter 1: Overview
· Chapter 2: Transthoracic Echocardiography
· Chapter 3: Transesophageal Echocardiography
· Chapter 4: Assessment of Ventricular Systolic Function
· Chapter 5: Assessment of Diastolic Function
· Chapter 8: Stress Echocardiography
· Chapter 10: Prosthetic Valve Evaluation
· Chapter 14: Pericardial Disease
· Chapter 17: Pulmonary Hypertension
· Chapter 19: Intraoperative Echocardiography
· Chapter 20: Contrast Echocardiography
· Chapter 21: Comprehensive Examination according to the referral diagnosis
2. ‘’Cardiology Clinics’’, W.B. Saunders, Hellenic Edition, Ed. D.P. Lagos: translation (English to Greek) of 6 issues:
· Issue 15:1, 1997: Intravascular imaging and Doppler
· Issue 15:2, 1997: Syncope
· Issue 15:3, 1997: The athlet’s heart
· Issue 16:1, 1998: Heart disease in women
· Issue 16:2, 1998: Cardiac MRI
· Issue 17:3, 1999: Stress echocardiography
3. “Heart Disease”, Braunwald, Hellenic Edition, Ed. DP Lagos, 1998: translation (English to Greek) of 4 Chapters:
· Chapter 3: Echocardiography
· Chapter 29: Congenital heart disease in infancy & childhood
· Chapter 31: Acquired heart disease in infancy and childhood
- Chapter 45: Diseases of the aorta
4. “Anatomy-Physiology”, a textbook for Technical Professional Schools of the Hellenic Ministry for Education, Official Editions of Tutorial Textbooks, 1999: Authorship of 4 Chapters:
· Chapter 3: The cardiovascular system
· Chapter 4: The respiratory system
· Chapter 9: Physiology of sensations
· Chapter 10: The kidneys and body-fluids
5. Other: Karamalikis N, Aigyptiadou MN. German-Greek and Greek-German dictionary
(Mandeson series). Editions Diagoras. 1999
Lectures & Research Announcements
A. Scientific Presentations as an invited speaker
B. Announcements during international medical congresses
14th Annual Meeting of the Mediterranean Association of Cardiology & Cardiac Surgery, 9-12/10/2002
XXII Congress of the European Society of Cardiology, Stockholm, Sweden, 1-5/9/2001
5th International Conference of Nuclear Cardiology, Vienna, Austria, May 2-5 2001
XXII Congress of the European Society of Cardiology, Amsterdam, the Netherlands, August 26-30, 2000
12th Annual Meeting of the Mediterranean Association of Cardiology & Cardiac Surgery, October 19-22, 1999
17th European Meeting on Hypertension, Milan. Italy, June 9-12, 1995
C. Announcements during national medical congresses
23rd Congress of the Hellenic Cardiological Society, Athens, 30/10-2/11/2002
22nd Congress of the Hellenic Cardiological Society, Thessaloniki, Greece, 22-24/11/2001
2nd International Meeting of the Onassis Cardiac Surgery Center, Athens, 7-9/12/2000
21st Congress of the Hellenic Cardiological Society, Athens, 2-4/11/2000
Annual Meeting of the Working Groups of the HCS, 1-4 March 2000
20th Congress of the Hellenic Cardiological Society, Heraklion, Greece, 11-16/10/1999
5th Hellenic Congress on Arterial Hypertension, Athens, 29/2-2/3, 1996